tonyviz replied

279 weeks ago

Hi guys

I enjoy composing my synthwave music and recently I bumped into a very topical issue, namely how cryptocurrency is going to transform the music industry. I have decided to put together an article on the subject as I would like to inform the musicians and public at large just how cryptocurrencies can be a gamechanger in this field. I would like to donate this article to you for publication on your blog.

I have saved the article in my Google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xX35t28GlE6wDomFAEvsPc1PqN3fp8ka?usp=sharing

I did not have the time to find any images so I would be grateful if you could find and add some. I have also added a little blurb about myself.

I hope you and your readers will enjoy reading my article.

Have an awesome day!

Regards
Tony

milnerjames replied

268 weeks ago

You have been sharing a number of useful downloads through this site. I am actually a regular visitor here for getting the details like the new tools and movie downloads. Thanks for sharing all these stuff here and do share more of them. helpful hints

Ryan B Abraham replied

193 weeks ago

It is an informative post, and it gave me some information about the blog and how to write the best article. Here, the author provides so many tips to write an article. find more info I hope the post will be helpful for everyone to write the best blog and articles.
Please log in to post a reply.